Stress and Load Testing Research
Stress and Load Testing|Benchmarks|Research Groups|Software Tools
Research Papers: Stress and Load Testing
- H. Malk. A Methodology to Support Load Test Analysis. Proceedings of the 32nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering, pp. 421-424, 2010.
- Z. Jiang. Automated analysis of load testing results. Proceedings of the 19th international symposium on Software testing and analysis, pp.143-146, 10-14 2010.
- M. Bayan, and J. Cangussu. automatic feedback, contro-based stress and load testing. Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Applied computing, pp. 661-666, 2008.
- G. Casale, A. Kalbasi, D. Krishnamurthy, and J. Rolia. Automatic Stress Testing of Multi-Tier Systems by Dynamic bottleneck Switch Generation. Proceedings of the 10th ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Conference on Middleware, Article No. 20, 2009.
- C. Barna, M. Litoiu, and H. Ghanbari. Autonomic Load-Testing Framework. Proceedings of the 8th ACM international conference on Autonomic computing, pp. 91-100, 2011.
- K. Morrison, and H. Haddad. Converting users to testers an alternative approach to load test script creation, parameterization and data corellation. Published in Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges archive Volume 28 Issue 2, pp. 188-196, December 2012.
- A. Avritzer, and E. Weyuker. Generating test suites for software load testing. Proceedings of the 1994 ACM SIGSOFT international symposium on Software testing and analysis, pp. 44 - 57, 1994.
- C. Grosso, P. Galinier, and G. Antoniol. Improving Network Applications Security a New heuristic to Generate Stress Testing Data. Proceedings of the 2005 conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation, pp. 1037-1043, 2005
- A. Avritzer, and B. Larson. Load testing software using deterministic state testing. Proceedings of the 1993 ACM SIGSOFT international symposium on Software testing and analysis, pp. 82 - 88, Sept. 1993.
- A. majhi, M. Azimance, and S. Eichenberger. memory testing under different stress conditions an industrial evaluation. Proceedings of the conference on Design, Automation and Test in Europe, Volume 1, pp. 438-443, 2005.
- Z. Al-Ars, Ad J. van de Goor Soft Faults and the Importance of Stresses in Memory Testing. Proceedings of the conference on Design, automation and test in Europe, Volume 2, pp. 21084, May 2004.
- L. Briand, Y. Labiche, and M. Shousha. stress testing real-time systems with genetic algorithms. Proceedings of the 2005 conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation, pp. 1021-1028, 2005.
- D. Krishnamurthy, J. Rolia, and S. Majumdar. A Synthetic Workload Generation Technique for Stress Testing Session-Based Systems. Proceedings of Software Engineering, IEEE Transactions, pp.868-882, Nov. 2006.
- T. Nguyen, B. Adams, and M. Nasser. Automated Verification of Load Tests Using Control Charts. Proceedings of 2011 18th Asia Pacific Date of Conference, pp. 282-289, Dec. 2011.
- H. Malik, Z. Jiang, and P. Flora. Automatic Comparison of Load Tests to Support the Performance Analysis of Large Enterprise Systems. Proceedings of Software Maintenance and Reengineering (CSMR), pp. 222-231, Mar. 2010.
- P. Zhang, S. Elbaum, and M. Dwyer. Automatic generation of load tests. Proceedings of Automated Software Engineering (ASE), pp. 43-52, Nov. 2011.
- Z. Jiang, A. Hassan, and G. Hamann. Automatic identification of load testing problems. Proceedings of Software Maintenance, pp.307-316, Nov. 2008.
- M. Bayan, and J. Cangussu. Automatic Stress and Load Testing for Embedded Systems. Proceedings of Computer Software and Applications Conference, pp. 229-233, Dec. 2006.
- J. Meira, E. Almeida, Y. Traon, and G. Sunye. Peer-to-Peer Load Testing. Proceedings of Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST), pp. 642-647, Apr. 2012.
- C. Cho, D. Lee, K. Sohn, and J. Kang. Scenario-Based Approach for Blackbox Load Testing of Online Game Servers. Proceedings of Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (CyberC), pp. 259-265, Oct. 2010.
- A. Avritzer, and E. Weyuker. The automatic generation of load test suites and the assessment of the resulting software. Proceedings of Software Engineering, pp.705-716, Sep. 1995.
- M. Zhang, H. Li, and J. Xiao. The estimation method of common testing parameters in software stress testing. Proceedings of Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), pp. 1468-1472, Dec. 2011.
- Y. Lu, H. Wu, and Y. Wang. Web application performance analysis based on comprehensive load testing. Proceedings of Web application performance analysis based on comprehensive load testing, pp. 1-4, Nov. 2006.
- M. Musuvathi, and S. Qadeer. CHESS Systematic Stress Testing of concurrent software. Proceedings of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 15-16, 2007.